Whether you are a small cleaning business servicing regular customers or a large cleaning firm competing for tenders, implementing an ISO Standard can be the key to success for your company. Let’s talk about how we can make your cleaning company stand out from your competitors.
Make Your Cleaning Company Stand Out With
9001 is the standard for quality control. Implementing ISO 9001 can revolutionise the calibre of your business and demonstrate to any client that you are serious about providing consistently good products and/or services.
- Improved employee confidence through high-quality training and a ‘right first-time’ attitude.
- Minimisation of mistakes.
- Optimised Productivity.
- Efficient, time-saving processes.
- Highlight any issues so that they can promptly be resolved.
- Implement practices that encourage continuous development.
With many large corporations and regular clients becoming more conscious about their environmental impact, having ISO 14001 can be the difference between winning and losing a contract. Implementing an Environmental Management System reduces the amount of waste you produce and also:
- Saves money through reduced energy consumption
- Manages environmental risks
- Gives you a competitive edge when tendering for business.
- Ensures you are compliant with UK environmental regulations
- Demonstrates your commitment to improving the environment
- Reduced Insurance costs
- Helps you to manage waste responsibly and reduce the use of hazardous cleaning products
Occupational Health and Safety is a priority when it comes to sending employees out to work. ISO 45001 helps to protect your staff and prevent workplace injuries through risk identification and management. Some of the benefits of having ISO 45001 as your health and safety management system includes:
- Protecting your employees from accidents while they’re at work.
- Compliance with Health and Safety legislation.
- The ability to be proactive – implement risk control processes and identify potential accidents before they occur.
- Reduced staff sick-leave due to preventable accidents.
- Reduced staff turnover. Staff feel they are safe at work and will demonstrate loyalty as a result.
If you tender for work in the public sector, you may be required to have ISO Certification to be considered for the contract. Alternatively, you can be more confident when competing for tenders knowing that you are likely to outdo your opponents with the backing of ISO Certification as they are internationally recognised and highly regarded standards.
Make your cleaning company stand out and implement your management systems today with Candy Management. We’ll work with you to make sure you are ready for your audit and get your certificate, ready to boost your business!