The Importance of Fire Safety
Did you know failure to comply with fire safety legislation could result in you going to prison? Non-compliance can have detrimental effects. So, why take the risk?
Read on to learn how to stop a fire costing lives and ensure you avoid substantial fines.
Why is fire safety compliance important? As an employer, building owner or occupier, you have a duty of care and must carry out a fire safety risk assessment and keep it up-to-date. A fire risk assessment highlights potential risks and improves your fire safety precautions to keep employees and visitors safe.
“The responsible person must make a suitable and sufficient assessment of the risks to which relevant persons are exposed for the purpose of identifying the general fire precautions he needs to take to comply with the requirements and prohibitions imposed on him by or under this Order.”
The legislation reinforces why fire safety compliance is so important.
Our NEBOSHH certified consultants can help you maintain compliance with government legislation and create a fire risk assessment plan bespoke for your company and employees.
A Fire Risk Assessment Must
- Identify fire hazards in the premises.
- Identify who is at risk from fire.
- Evaluate, remove or reduce the risks of fire.
- Record findings, create an emergency plan, and identify
- suitable training.
- Plan for the review and update the fire risk assessment.
Candy MC have assisted customers of all sizes in all sectors from sole traders to government organisations. Each fire risk assessment is different to meet the individual needs of the customer. This includes flexibility on the level of support required and overall costs.
How Do I Make Sure I Don't Get Burnt?
Book Your Assessment Now
What Is Included?
Candy Management offers a complete service that includes:
- Thorough site inspection by a NEBOSH Certified Fire Inspector
- Full written report including fire hazards and safety recommendations
- Help and advice with any problems that arise