About Our Health and Safety Packages
We offer a variety of Health & Safety services throughout the UK. Our support packages ensure your business is compliant with the latest legislative and regulatory requirements, whatever the industry. Candy Management has assisted customers of all sizes in all sectors from sole traders to government organisations. Whilst we offer set packages, we can also tailor each project to meet the individual needs of the customer. This includes flexibility on the level of support required and overall costs.
This service has been established for the day-to-day queries on Health and Safety or advice. Our friendly team of experts is here to help you. Some examples of advice:
- Provide clarity on any health and safety grey areas.
- Give you quick answers to health and safety queries, from the company you can trust.
- Help you to generate simple, workable solutions to health and safety challenges.
- Ensure that the decisions you make are reasonable, proportionate and commercially, and
- Save valuable time spent searching the internet for answers.
Control of Noise at Work Regulations
Now included with all Health and Safety related services:
- Noise level detection – measuring noise levels and workers’ noise exposure is vital to protecting the health and safety of employees. The Control of Noise at Work Regulations cover duties regarding managing noise at work and specify legal limits regarding noise levels.
Your consultant will use a noise meter whilst onsite to take a reading and identify any locations where there are noise problems. This will determine appropriate action controls.
£650 per year
One of our safety consultants will undertake a detailed inspection of your premises, identifying any areas of non-compliance and potential hazards. You will receive a detailed site inspection report including recommendations on what actions you need to take in order to be and legally compliant. Inspection reports are scored so follow up inspection can demonstrate improvement.
£1300 per year
Everything from the basic package is included and in addition, the consultant will assist you in the implementation of controls in order that you become legally compliant and will then undertake a second detailed inspection of your premises once the recommended actions have been completed. The follow-up report will be scored so you can measure your progress and identify any remaining actions.
Everything from the Standard package is included and in addition, the consultant As with Option 1 and 2 and in addition our consultant will remain retained as your Health and Safety competent person, available for day to day support and advice on safety matters. This may include support with incident investigations, additional site inspections, response to customer safety concerns, and more.