What is ISO
ISO stands for the International Organisation for Standardisation and is an independent, non-governmental organisation. Companies worldwide use ISO to ensure high-quality products or services, good health and safety procedures, eco-friendly practices, and more. ISO opens doors for new opportunities for organisations across the globe.
What Standards are There?
The main ISO standards are:
- ISO 9001 – Quality Management
- ISO 14001 – Environmental
- ISO 27001 – Information Security
- ISO 45001 – Health and Safety
- ISO 22301 – Business Continuity
Each standard will benefit your company in different ways, such as increasing customer satisfaction, improving your environmental performance, opening doors for tenders and contracts, ensuring compliance, and much more.
Why Consider ISO?
ISO will implement great standards and enhance your business processes. There will be more structure within the company, and as a result of this efficiency is improved. Staff will be trained to work in a way whereby they follow the processes within your management system, and this will increase productivity and reduce errors, boosting customer satisfaction.
ISO opens doors for tenders as many contractors lookout for the certification to ensure that your company is of the best standard and has good processes.
How Do You Get ISO?
At Candy Management Consultants, we use a three-step process based on your current procedures.
- Step 1: Firstly, the GAP analysis looks at what your company already has in place and is required for you to meet the requirements of your chosen standards.
- Step 2: Next, we will build the system and let you know what you should do based off your GAP analysis to meet the requirements of the standard. Our consultants ensure that they work with your current policies and processes and adapt where required. After all, ISO is about improving your company, not completely changing it.
- Step 3: Once your management system is implemented, staff will be trained to understand the new system in place and how to maintain it so that your business will be 100% prepared for the third-party external assessment.
Getting Started with ISO
If you want to boost productivity within your company and demonstrate your ability to meet your customer’s and employee requirements, improve processes and remain consistent, then looking into ISO may be for you!
Get in Touch today if you have any questions.