Is your business doing its bit for the environment? Whether it’s a yes or a no, there’s still more to be done. As a business, reducing your carbon footprint really does pay. What if we told you that 88% of consumers will be more loyal to a company that supports social and environmental issues? So, with that statistic in mind, it’s time you looked at the advantages of ISO 14001 and why your business could be losing money by not having it.
ISO 14001 is the Environmental Management System created to help businesses control their impact on the environment and reduce their carbon footprints for the benefit of the future of the planet. 14001 is a great certification to achieve for your business as it has endless benefits including boosted profits and improved company image but, how can it save you money?
- Your processes are streamlined and waste caused by production is drastically reduced.
- You can improve energy efficiencies
- Staff morale is boosted! More engaged staff results in greater productivity and lower turnover.
- Having ISO 14001 can reduce your Public Liability Insurance Quotes!
- When potential clients see you have an environmental management system in place, it can make you a stand out competitor and win you more business!
Those are just some of the great advantages of ISO 14001, to name a few.
Modern ISO Standards are built to last with ongoing improvement included in the management system to ensure that your company is moving with the times. Day by day awareness of the issues caused by industry practices and their detrimental impact on the environment is growing. Be ahead of the curve and implement ISO 14001 now to show that you are a company that cares about our planet.